This product will support nearly all general business needs, and as one of the first devices in the industry to operate on the 4G LTE platform (with an expected Long-Term Evolution lifespan of 20 years), it will provide tracking accuracy not recognized by any other non 4G LTE products.
- Size: 103mm x 53mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: 72 grams
- Operation Temp. Range: -40c to 85c Wireless Specs: LTE Cat 1.
- LTE band 4, 13 (Verizon)
- LTE band 2,4,12 (T-Mobile)
- When sleeping: 15mA@12VDC
- When tracking: 65mA@12VDC
- Operating Voltage: 6-36 VDC
- Location Accuracy: +/-2.5m CEP
- Internal Back-up Battery
- When sleeping – approx. 8 hours*
- When tracking – approx. 2 hours*
- Certifications: FCC, Verizon Verizon Wireless
- Amber LED for cellular connectivity
- Green LED for GPS location lock
*Times vary based on coverage andwhere vehicle is parked
The EZ-700-3W is our most current fleet tracking device incorporating 4G technology, with the abbreviation 3W representing three wires (power, ground, and ignition). The device is a universal solution with the exception of applications that require the monitoring of inputs for PTO (power take off). It is built with the quality components needed to meet the high reliability and the large amounts of data required to meet the needs of continuous fleet tracking.
Key Features / Benefits
- Reports once a minute with locations every five (5) seconds delivered with the minute interval report.
- Internal dual cellular and GPS satellite antennas reduce installation time, improves cellular signal reception, and better supports a covert installation
- Internal battery back-up allows us to report even if the device power is compromised, tampered with or disconnected.
- Capable of storing and forwarding all satellite tracking data (once the device recognizes cellular connectivity) up to 2,000 data points (which is critical if and when any vehicle travels beyond a cellular network).
- Includes “smart power management” which allows the device to recognize when a vehicle is turned off which triggers the device to go into a sleep mode, which will significantly reduce the possibility of the device causing any vehicle battery issues.
- Utilizes the Category 1 LTE 4G cellular network to transmit all the vehicle generated data
Device Software Highlights
- Web-based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet; including a mobile viewer application that will auto size for smartphone or tablet
- Fleet tracking updates every 60 seconds.
- Supports “closest vehicle” worker dispatch functionality. Which provides accurate ETAs, reduces wasted time between jobs and improves customer relations.
- Provides real-time location, speed, heading, stopping and mileage reporting.
- Track maintenance schedules based on real-time mileage information.
- Provides hard braking and hard acceleration information to help eliminate the unsafe driving behavior.
- Provides the ability to create customized zones (landmarks) and receive data relative to the entering, exiting and time spent within each customized zone.Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom Map Icons (including the ability to input actual photos of each of your vehicles).
- Provides 24 months of historical tracking data on the reporting suite. Visually, you have access to 6 months data via our mapping tab.