This product will support all powered equipment such as bulldozers, skid steers, bobcats, excavator, etc.
– Construction Company
– Utility Company
– Equipment Rental Company
– Landscape Company
– Pool and Spa Company
– Snow Removal/Plow Company
- Size: 2.15” L x 4.33” W x 1.59” H
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Operation Temp. Range: -22°F to +167°C
- Wireless Specs: CDMA Dual Band 850/1900 MHz
- Deep Sleep: < 1mA @ 12V
- Sleep on Network: < 10mA @ 12V
- Active Standby: < 70mA @ 12V
- Operating Voltage: 6 – 32 VDC
- Location Accuracy: 6.56 Ft
- Internal Back-up Battery: 5.2 Ah
- while sleeping – about 60 days*
- while actively in use – about 70 hours*
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC, PTCRB, and Verizon Wireless
- Amber LED for cellular connectivity
- Green LED for GPS location Lock
The EZ-460-EQ is our equipment tracker specifically designed and engineered for all powered assets. The device is built to withstand harsh environments and contains internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas. It requires a 12- or 24- volt power source, but it also contains an internal backup battery that will typically enable the device to function for 60 days without power.
Key Features / Benefits
- Reports every 10 minutes when equipment is on.
- When Ignition is turned off it will report total engine hours used and distance traveled.
- Low power consumption when in sleep mode and will wake up to report in once a day.
- TOW alerts occur when equipment is moved without the ignition ON.
- Power Disconnect alert – If the 12V or 24V power pack is removed from the device.
- Low-battery notification and voltage monitoring.
- Ability to monitor PTO (Power Take Off) activity.
- Internal backup battery when power is disconnected.
Device Software Highlights
- Web-based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Fleet tracking updates every 10 minutes when the ignition is on. Will also update on a daily basis when the ignition is off.
- Track maintenance schedules based on “real time” engine hours and/or mileage data.
- Provides exact arrival and departure data relative to any job/location, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom map icons (including the ability to input actual photos of your equipment).
- Provides 18 months of historical tracking data and reporting with3 years of historical data archived for future reference, if and when needed.