This product will support nearly all general business needs, especially those that want the visibility of vehicle PTO (power take-off) activity such as identifying when a snow plow is raised up and down or when a tow truck flatbed is lowered and raised or when a sprayer or any secondary engine is engaged. This device will also support Tow Alert notifi cations and Driver ID which is critical for businesses that do not assign a vehicle to an employee such as most governments (local, state or federal).
- Size: 2” x 4” x 0.85
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Operation Temp. Range: -30C to 75C
- Wireless Specs: CDMA DualBand 800/1900MHz
- When sleeping: <3mA@12V
- When tracking: <10mA@12V
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC
- Location Accuracy: 2 meters
- Internal Back-up Battery: 1000mAh
- When sleeping: 12 days
- When tracking: 18 hours
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC, PTCRB and Verizon Wireless
- Amber LED for cellular connectivity
- Green LED for GPS location lock
The EZ-260-3W is our most commonly sold installed fleet tracking device, with the abbreviation 3W representing three wires (power, ground, and ignition). The device is a universal solution and includes a wiring harness that will support the monitoring of multiple inputs for PTO (power take-off), starter disables and the remote door unlocks. It is built with the quality components needed to meet the high reliability and the large amounts of data required to meet the needs of continuous fleet tracking.
Key Features / Benefits
- Reports once a minute (plus turns) when the vehicle is on.
- Internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas reducing installation time and to better support a covert installation.
- Internal battery back-up/ allows us to report even if the device power is compromised, tampered with or disconnected.
- Capable of storing and forwarding all satellite tracking data (once the device recognizes cellular connectivity) up to 20,000 data points (which is critical if and when any vehicle travels beyond a cellular network).
- Includes “smart power management” which allows the device to recognize when a vehicle is turned off which triggers the device to go into a sleep mode, which will significantly reduce the possibility of the device causing any vehicle battery issues.
- Utilizes the 3G CDMA Verizon cellular network to transmit all of the vehicle generated data (an unlimited Verizon cellular data plan is included with the service.)
Device Software Highlights
- Web-based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet; including a mobile viewer application that will authorize smartphone or tablet.
- Fleet tracking updates every 10 minutes when the ignition is on. Will also update on a daily basis when the ignition is off.
- Supports “closest vehicle” worker dispatch functionality providing accurate ETAs and reduce the wasted time between jobs and improve customer relations.
- Provides real-time location, speed, heading, stopping and mileage reporting.
- Track maintenance schedules based on real-time mileage information.
- Provides hard breaking and hard acceleration information to help get rid of unsafe driving behavior
- Monitor idling to reduce fuel and unnecessary wear on your vehicle.
- Provides exact arrival and departure data relative to any task, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Provides the ability to create customized zones (landmarks) and receive data relative to the entering, exiting and time spent within each customized zone.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom Map Icons (including the ability to input actual photos of each of your vehicles).
- Provides 1 year of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived for future reference (if and when needed).